There are two types of electric wool shears:
Wool hair clippers and shearing machines, wool faders are suitable for small-scale farming of less than 500, family sheep farmers, and shearing machines are suitable for large and medium-sized farming or professional shearing hands. The use of electric wool shears can greatly improve the speed and effect of shearing, and it can be cut quickly and kept low. The characteristics of wool tidy, there are the following points to pay special attention to:
1. Proper lubrication. Electric wool shears cannot be cut dry. Some farmers bought electric wool shears and used them immediately after unpacking. After cutting 3 to 4 sheep, they could not be cut. This erroneous use is not only inefficient, but also very damaging to the faders. Before use, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to the oil filling hole before use. It is recommended that the farmers purchase the lubricating oil of the large package by themselves.
2. Quickly cut. The electric wool scissor blade is a frictional motion. As soon as the machine is turned on, the blade begins to wear. The continuous and fast-cutting method can cut more wool during the life of the blade. New breeders should deliberately exercise the frequency of shearing.
3. Read the instructions. Before using the electric wool shears, read the instruction manual. Some customers do not tighten the pressure adjustment knob after replacing the blade. The blade will pop up immediately after the machine is turned on, and the pressure adjustment knob is damaged. This is very dangerous, and the damage is not covered by the warranty.
4. The blade is polished. When the electric wool shears are pushed, it is likely that the blades are blunt and need to be sanded in time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of the electric wool shearing
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?
- How to buy a pet hair clipper
- Precautions for the use of electric clippers