The principle of the electric wool shears is similar to the fader principle for the human barber, it has the upper tooth blade driven by the motor, and swings back and forth on the tooth comb (the lower blade) to cut off the wool.
The main components of the electric wool shears are grip handles, comb teeth and blades. The comb teeth determine stubble height and shear direction, the role of the blade is to comb the comb hair to remove the wool.
Previous: What is the electric wool shears
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?
- Part and function of the charge barber