1. Before using the electric clipper, first drop 1-2 drops of white oil onto the blade.
2. If the hair clipper is very hot, turn it off immediately, and then use it after the blade and the body are cooled.
3, the continuous use of electric clippers should not exceed 10 minutes, so pay attention to intermittent use.
4. If the electric clipper makes a "beep" impact sound, remember to adjust the screw outward. If the strength is insufficient, adjust it to the inside.
5. If the cutter head becomes dull, it should be replaced in time.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of the electric wool shearing
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?