1. Look at the appearance. Whether the work is rough, especially if the joint parts of the upper and lower casings are tight. There are no burrs on the corners. High-quality electric hair clippers will eliminate all rough styles and strive for excellence.
2. Listen to the sound. The high quality electric clipper sounds very small, because his motor is specially made for pets. The baby will feel very comfortable. Inferior faders can produce a very harsh "check---check---" sound, small animals will be scared and not cooperate with your actions, and even avoid and bite you because of fear.
3. Look at the gears in the cutter head. High-quality electric hair clippers, gears are specially made for the baby. The combination of the upper and lower gears is quite tight. The gears are closely spaced, which is a very important point to prevent pets from being pinched.
4. Look at the number of gears in the cutter head. The denser the gear, the less likely it is that the baby's flesh will be caught during use. Conversely, the thinner the gear, the greater the chance of hurting the baby.
5. The price/performance ratio of the product should suit the purchasing intention of the product. Products such as electric hair clippers are not as cheap as possible, and not as expensive as possible.
6. See after-sales service Excellent businesses will use electric hair clippers as a long-term business project. Because the electric clipper is not a disposable item, his life cycle and longevity are relatively long. Especially after many years, the product accessories need to be updated, you need a responsible business to provide you with long-term after-sales service.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of the electric wool shearing
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?
- Precautions for the use of electric clippers