The electric shearing machine has the characteristics of compact structure, beautiful appearance, light weight, small vibration, comfortable grip, flexible and reliable operation, simple maintenance and low noise. It is suitable for small-scale shearing of individual sheep farmers, and is also suitable for large-scale organization. Shearing, and also suitable for raw, trimming of cooked fur and brush.
The principle of the electric wool shear is similar to that of the human haircut, which has an upper tooth blade driven by a motor and swings back and forth on the tooth comb (lower blade) to cut the wool. The main components of electric wool shears are grips, combs and blades. The comb teeth determine the height of the stubble and the direction of the shear. The role of the blade is to remove the wool from the comb.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of the electric wool shearing
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?