The electric wool shear can realize the close-fitting shearing of the sheep, which is characterized by low stagnation, greater hair production than manual shearing, and high aesthetic efficiency.
There are also many problems in the use of electric wool shears. The proper use of electric wool shears has a great impact on the care of sheep and the life of electric wool shears. In the nearly 50 years of history of using electric wool shears, many lessons have been learned.
Electric wool shears are mechanical and require a certain amount of skill. Beginners try to choose a spur-toothed blade. Replace the wide-toothed blade after proficiency. For parts that are not easily trimmed by electric wool shears, they can be trimmed by hand.
The electric wool scissor blade is a friction pair that will naturally generate heat. It can be lubricated and cooled with soapy water. Portable electric wool shear grips are hot due to the complex internal mechanical structure that will rub against heat. Always add lubricant. Turn off the electric wool shear switch during the shearing gap and do not run at no load. The blade is blunt and polished in time to avoid burdening the motor.
Properly lubricated. Electric wool shears cannot be cut dry. Some farmers bought electric wool shears and used them immediately after unpacking. After cutting 3 to 4 sheep, they could not be cut. This erroneous use is not only inefficient, but also very damaging to the faders.
Expert suggestion: the tip of the blade of the fader should be frequently wet in the soapy water. On the one hand, the blade can be lubricated. In addition, the oil on the sheep body can be softened. Before use, it is necessary to add oil to the oil hole during use. It is recommended that the farmer buy it himself. Packed lubricants.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of the electric wool shearing
- What is the electric wool shears
- Types of electric wool shears
- 10 experiences of electric wool shears
- Children's professional Barber
- What is the difference between a baby barber an...
- Choose a baby barber to see the second touch th...
- How to buy a hair trimmer?
- Buy an electric barber and get a haircut
- What is a barber?
- What are the points that need to be paid attent...
- How to buy a pet hair clipper
- Precautions for the use of electric clippers